Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2019 Round 15/16 Anglesey Garages.

Comp Sec

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've updated the first post in line with the order the posts were received on this thread.

all 16 places are taken and there is a reserve list in case anyone drops out or someone else manages to book a garage and is willing to share.

the garages go on general release on Monday 23rd September, so if your not on the list keep an eye out for the email as the garages will go quick.

Reserves

In the confirmation of my application, it states the applications for garages is available from 8pm on Monday (23rd) on a first-come first served basis. I presume it will be a bit 'Glastonbury-like' with frantic clicking of the link. Perhaps a few of us reserves should give it a go - I am happy to try.

Jon

I agree although the space might be welcome for those camping if the weather is none to chipper... *yikes*

I am happy to give up too but it is difficult to know whether receiving the confirmations (bookings and payment) actually means success..? Is there a contact who can clarify? 

Chris - perhaps you can email Longton and make the offer on the basis of our apparent 'success' in procuring garages?

Jon

I have been in touch with Longton, they do have a waiting list for garages and thank us for being considerate.

so we now have 4 garages, i'll update the list later this weekend to show who is in which garage.

costs will be split equally across all cars in all garages regardless of how the exact numbers in a specific garage end up