Click here if you are having website access problems ×

UPDATED ORDER DETAILS: Lightweight machined Aluminium "Heel and Toe" throttle extension

Mucus72

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone received theirs yet?

Yes. It took a couple of weeks, I think (from memory).

Neat little piece of kit, I'm impressed.

*thumbs_up_thumb*

At first I thought it was "too wide" because I was having trouble "just braking" any amount more than a light dab without catching it, so considered taking a hacksaw to it, but...

1. Looking at my brake pedal and where it doesn't have paint any more it's very clear that I push on the right hand side of the pedal, not centrally, presumably because my left foot on the clutch forces this (and possibly, for five years I've been trying to heel-and-toe...).

2. I had a longer think and realised my throttle pedal was closer to me than it needed to be. I've adjusted the cable to drop the pedal away some, which has put it in a far better place for h-and-t when you're hard on the brakes, which is when you need/want it.

All in all, a great improvement!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again folks, I've spoken to Josh today (06/10/17). 

There were 19 orders in total for the heel and toe extension, and he has processed payment, manufactured, and delivered 12 of those orders to completion. Thank you!

I hope you are all getting joy from your extension, and thanks to Anthony for great feedback above!

The remaining folk Josh will reconnect with via your email, so please be on the lookout for an email from Josh Bolton ( boltonator99@gmail.com )

Let me quickly supply surnames, so you know who you are: 

Hooton, Cannings, Dennis, Theron, Smith, Bisson and Withers

If you follow the instructions, and provide payment, then Josh will process.

If you feel that you have done these things, and still notreceived anything, and that my explanation above is not accurate, then please email me on marcusadams@fastmail.fm or even call me on 07881 316026.

I want to make sure that we are all happy and receive our custom extensions...

Thanks 

Marcus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is anyone apart from me still waiting for their pedal extension? I sent payment nearly a month ago and haven't heard anything.  Chasing emails have been sent, but I've heard nothing. 

I cant help but think I've thrown £20 away. If anyone can get in touch with Josh or Marcus I appreciat it.

Hi, After a few emails, gradually getting a bit narked but not going to DEFCON 5, it appears mine was lost in the post. Josh has assured me he has made a replacement and posted it.  I have a package at the Post Office which I think is the part.  Suggest you email Josh and Marcus.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the extension, I fitted it up last night.  Just wondering how much gap have folk got between the newly extended pedal to the brake pedal?  Mine looks rather tight, less than 1cm.  They don't foul each other, but Im going to have to be careful or maybe grind a bit off.

As an aside, how do folk have their pedal set up in terms of height?  Im struggling to get the throttle lower than the brake when pressed without fully winding the engine end adjustment out which make for slack in the cable.