Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Silverstone trackday photos and videos

danielcwsmith

Thought I'd start a thread for us to pop and photos, videos, or links to them. Be really interested to see what folks captured.

ETA:  now I have a keyboard, not a phone! Hopefully Redbullwings won't mind me using their footage to get us started. 

Meeting up with my buddy Mark in the dark morning mist:MorningWaiting.jpg.c2d4aad68d330b85a66fbb4ec1f39584.jpg

Relaxing outside our garage at the end of the day:Garage7CEndDay.jpg.f30433e1704fa70fe57dad14d0257f78.jpg

Hi Guys!

Just as a short introduction, I was the Uruguayan guy with the White/Orange R500D. I had purchased the car 4 day ago from Simon Clark in Maidstone, and before lapping Silverstone that Monday I had lapped Cadwell on Friday and the Nordschleife on Sunday.

I had a fantastic time. Everyone I met was so kind and helpful!!! I absolutely adored the track too. Even if it has no elevation changes, it has very fast sweepers that I enjoyed a lot. The car was very nicely setup by Simon (the previous owner).

Here you have a video with a couple of laps on board

It was great meeting you all. I will try to make it to the UK to celebrate the 60 years of the Seven!!!

Best regards