Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Redline components

p.mole1

Has anyone had been able to contact them recently?

I'm still on three wheels as I returned my faulty hub on 1/6.

I asked them to withhold the hub and rest of the order till I got back from a trip away returning on the 20/6, but no monies have been taken from my credit card and I can't seem to get hold of anyone,are  they still trading?

Hmm trying to contact them to cure a faulty order from last week

rang all day yesterday and today with no luck and emailed as well with no response

guessing maybe on holiday but maybe someone can let them know it's not easy at the moment to get hold of them

Hi thanks Russ,

Its a bit frustrating ,returned a faulty hub on the 2/6th just before I went away with instructions to send a replacement with a few other components for my return on the 21/6th so I could get the car back on the road.

I thought I would give them a ring to check everything was OK. I have been away from mobile and internet for a couple of weeks, but I can't seem to contact them by email or phone and I'm desperate for a hub! bugger.

Back at work tomorrow so its going to difficult to try and contact them, and its blocking my old Ducati SS.Rats looks like my fun is going to be restricted.

Hi Alan

it's going to have to go the journey,it wasn't used last year so I need to mot  it and  get it sold,although once I take out the road I always change my mind

Looks like I'm going to have to pay Caterham prices for a hub.