Click here if you are having website access problems ×

DRE Shift Lights Bulk Buy

myothercarsa2cv

Great stuff all round. They are starting to arrive in peoples' letterboxes I am told, so expect them soon! Always a good result.

Thinking about it, Jason at DRE must have sold a good 100 units to the L7C over the years... Soon it will be the industry standard shift light! :P

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

I have a set of the DRE shift lights to install on my 2013 Sigma engined car, has anyone already done this that could tell me the exact wires to connect to on the car?  Ideally referencing the Caterham wiring diagram would be excellent.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

upgradeitis begins.. ;-)

Looks like they commonly do group buys, getting down to about 60 quid for order of 30 or more. Not sure what the etiquette is for this kind of thing, but happy to drop them a line and see what they can do unless anyone else wants to do it..

Not sure what the etiquette is for this kind of thing, but happy to drop them a line and see what they can do unless anyone else wants to do it.

If it's a Bulk Buy and you're prepared to run it just go ahead. I'd be happy to share my experiences and I'm sure others would.

If it's a Club discount or special offer contact Geoff Brown.

Jonathan

Hey guys, I can still post! I think my membership lapses tomorrow so good timing. DRE are super easy to run a bulk buy through - they're happy for you to supply the names/handles/email addresses and for each person to just get in touch and pay individually, so no buying a pile of them and then chasing everyone for payment and posting them out yourself. Drop them a note and they'll do something for you I'm sure. In fact, put me down for another one as a friend's race car needs one :) (John Birrell, myothercarsa2cv, moca2cv@gmail.com)

Thanks John (and JK), I'll drop them a line tomorrow and post details here (along with a pointer to it in a more frequently read section). I'll email you details too.

Funnily enough, and completely unrelated, I was reading your website earlier today as I decided to solder up my throttle body butterfly.

• 2 weeks later...