Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Doctor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alex Brake, at Magnitude Events is quite happy to do a Caterham only day at Hethel (Lotus Test track)

I did one of his trackdays back in October and it was a very nice day, well organised.

He did post on the FB group and there was some interest but thought I`d post it over here too

Cheers

Dom

Oulton is on my list of tracks to drive in 2016, Tom. For me, it makes sense to try and do another trackday back to back and make it into a proper trip. Problem is that the European trip in April will probably bankrupt me for the rest of the year!

• 4 weeks later...

Just an initial heads-up, I've been talked into jointly organising our track-day events along with James Batchelor for 2016 and I would like to advise the membership that our Trackday events for the year booked so far are:

Cadwell Park Thursday on June 2nd 

Brands (GP Track) on May 3rd

Still under discussion:

Donnington and (we'll try) Llandow 

There should will be booking forms in the next edition of Lowflying with more details for Brands and Cadwell...(costs etc. as well as overnight accommodation suggestions and camping possibilities.) 

I also hope to setup  dinners on the evening before for all.....details to follow. 

Quick and by no means binding at this stage show of hands for these two dates then?

Cheers - Dave

Got a call from the track organisers this morning to tell me that the date of June 2nd was given to us in error - thanks guys!  

So we've negotiated a date of Friday May 27th (Friday before Bank Holiday) So please adjust your calenders (again) and I apologize for messing you all about.

This sort of behavior will not be tolerated.  

(All dates and inserts in forthcoming Lowflying will be correct) Dave -

See more at: http://www.lotus7.club/forum/chitchat/lotus-7-club-cadwell-park-trackday-second-and-final-ammendment-now-friday-may-27th#sthash.TWlNnHtb.dpuf

• 2 weeks later...

Dave,

Thanks for organising,  I am hoping to go for Brands,  and will be my second ever track day.  However I am trying to understand the requirement of the Roll  over bar and being MSA acceptable.  Can you clarify?  There seems to be confusion on FaceBook, and also i could not see in the Blue Book a clear explanation.

Can any of those with experience categorically clear up so that i can book without risk of not being able to go on track.  (mine is a 1.8K SV with a single diagonal,  no stickers that i can remember).

Thanks to all!

Douglas

• 3 weeks later...