Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blyton test day - now full.

Graham Howard

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it was my first  ever sprint last year, and I was still getting lost at the end , the simpler the better!!! On another note, I will be bringing the brand new zzr's along for two or three laps, any recommendations for scrubbing in please? And pressures to run? 

Philip.         

As there are 20 of us and only 4 allowed on track at a time and it takes me a while to get up to speed, and it might be raining in the morning and dry in the afternoon and......blah blah, i think i would keep with the same layout. Happy to go with the flow though *driving*

The weather is quite unpredictable at this time of the year (April Showers) and so the conditions are likely to be changeable.  Although it might be more interesting to do both circuits, my vote would go for doing the sprint circuit all day to get the maximum practice, but I will not be upset if the majority want to ring the changes.

Quite happy to go with the flow. Just a little concerned that we may encounter the same problem as during the sprint last year. If there are 4/5 cars on track at once with say 45 secs between setting off it could get a bit close after the first chicane where the last car will be getting close to the earlier cars on the inner circuit.....if that makes sense!

• 2 weeks later...