Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clear out - reduced prices

medonaldson

Following a rebuild of my 94 K series, I have a few items for sale (Engine to follow)

Fuel filler cap and neck- as shown here and here (rover nightfire red coloured cap) - REDUCED TO £10

Suede Momo steering wheel. normal wear - 4 pics here here, here, here - £55 [sOLD]

Centre of Leather Momo steering wheel - 2 pics here and here - £5 [sOLD]

Bootcover for S£, fits standard bar (Not FIA) with hoodsticks - here - £15

High level brake light, fits behind spare wheel, pics here, here, and here - £35 [sOLD]

4 x CR500 tyres (used). 195/45 R15 - 1 to 2mm left before wear bars, Pics here and here - REDUCED TO £80 for the 4

2 x front cycle wings from S3 - paint cracked and one small crack in one (could be fixed), pics here and here REDUCED TO £20 [sOLD]

Scuttle for S3, usual holes where full weather gear clips, some corrosion on inner edges - pics here, here, here and here. - £45 [sOLD]

3 x Used red coloured rear wings - taken off my 94 Seven. No physical damage on pair, although not one for the polishers. Complete with chrome stone chip shield. The third wing (offside) has some damage (could be repaired and used on track - I ran with tape over it for a while) - pics here and here - all 3 for NEW PRICE OF £45 [sOLD]

Nose cone for S3 )painted in nightfire red) - reasonable condition, some cracks in paint, no physical damage to fibreglass. Pics here, here and here - REDUCED TO £45 [sOLD]

Roll bar from my S3. Note this is not an FIA bar. - Sold

Chrome Headlights - good condition, in full working order. Picture available (will upload links) - £45

All plus P&P (actual cost)

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks, Mark (based in Norfolk, travels to Suffolk/Cambridge and North Essex regularly)

Edited by - medonaldson on 15 Oct 2013 21:31:31

Edited by - medonaldson on 27 Oct 2013 22:12:53

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...