Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2013 Championship - Round 10 - Curborough Entries - Sandra Harrison-Moore Memorial Meeting

CaterBram

Quoting CaterBram: 
Quoting OliW: 
Done, albeit without my membership and licence no. as I don't have the info to hand here. Can supply when home. I hope the event becomes viable.

Cheers,

Oli

Oli, i've updated your membership and MSA license number from your May entry, so don't worry. *thumbup*

Thanks mate.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All

I would like to enter in Class 1 as a one-off event this year, not as part of the championship, just as a L7C member, but the form on-line will not take my entry details without 'MSA licence number and grade' - and I don't have one, and don't need one for a non-championship Curborough 2 entry??

Best to ring Sam?

WW

Cheers Simon, I understand.

Had a little read of the championship regs too - I didn't want to compromise future status as a 'novice' if I entered the championship properly in the future, but I see you've got that covered in the regs!

I'll print an MSA application form this coming week and sent off to them with a cheque.

Wobbly

CaterBram thanks for the MSA link and BM this afternoon.

MSA licence applied for and receipt obtained. L7C Curb 2 Application submitted on-line. I will phone club office tomorrow with card details for payment.

Count me in 😬 1400 K for Class 1.

There will be a Gibson entry but we don't know who yet. Sorry to be vague but i want Suz to have a go but having difficulties in sorting her a cost effective race suit as hers is now out of date.

Please count us as a definite 1 for class 1 for numbers purposes and we will enter once we know.

Mark

30, 10 to go

Those of you have said you are going to enter please complete the online entry form as soon as practicable

For the few who did not compete at Curbs 1 remember that to recieve any championship ranking or award you must have competed at one of the two Curbough rounds as a minimum