Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The Doors are Now Open

Simon.Rogers1

It's official, now I've paid up *tongue*

Now to sort:- 2 or 4 new wheels *redface*, 4 new (to me *wink*) A539's, 200lb 7" front springs and set ride heights, camera mount and 12v socket, 5¾" lights, new wings/stays, roll bar padding, neck support and painkillers for the drive to/from South Wales. 😬

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, just ones with less rust and all joints intact. They are somewhere in the garage.

Nice new Black GRP wings from Vicfibretech as mine are crazed (or is that me ).

Having said that they've been like that since hitting one of the flappy cones at Orchard 5 years ago *tongue*.

Dear Competitor

Many of you have already entered the 2013 Championship but some regulars have not. I also note that there were 18 novices who registered for last year with only a few taking up the challenge through the year.

I'd like to encourage those that did not compete to take up the cudgel this year and enjoy the events and competition within the club. If you want to chat through things again please feel free to call and remember our Buddy system which assists you through the year.

So far for 2013 we have no registered Novices :-(

If you registered last year but did not take part you will still be considered a novice this year - its a very nice Cup - Just ask Steffan!

I really need to see the entrants in place by the end of March so that the Competitors Year Book (The Cool Book) can be completed, numbers allocated, T shirts ordered etc.

Please try and enter asap if you have not done so yet.

Those who have entered will note that the first entry forms of the year have been uploaded to the Club website http://www.lotussevenclub.com/CompetitorsKorner/EventsResultsandRegs.aspx

Curborough May Event is also open for entry via the drop down menu and online entry form.

We do need an Event Secretary of the Meeting for Curborough 1 and would ask if someone could contact me to help out. I do all the work prior to the day but you would be required to be present for the signing on from 7:30am on the Sunday 19th May. You can not be a competitor on the day but can be the partner of etc.

Please give me a ring if you can help.

See you all soon,

Simon

Comp Sec

ps There is still time for more upgrades :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Only 48 entries 2 of which are novices this year ☹️

Last year

88 Competitors

4 Novices

I'm just about to cross check who isn't entered - I have had some really poor excuses from some regulars - yes hang your heads in shame - go and hide in the corner - we didn't want to play with you anyway *tongue*

I'm sure there are some who have not entered yet though - come out come out where ever you are!

Certainly Rob

Here are the No Shows! Some didn't actually enter any events last year after entering the championship as a Novice. We would still like to see you all as Novices this year *thumbup* *wavey*

Class 1

Lisa Willoughby

Tom Lawrie-Fussey - (little baby steps approaching - but Tom you need to sort the priorities now)

Graham Holdstock

David Cranage

Dave Grewcock

John Clark

David Potts

Class 2

Jon Ward

Andy Bramall

Class 3

Mark Gibson - (or should I put you on the Class 1 missing persons list - with 2 women in the house you will need to get away from all the n..ing "Yes dear Certainly dear" 😬)

Michael Calvert

Suzanne Gibson - any excuse *eek*

David Wingfield

Malcolm Hickey - Bla Bla Bla........ *rolleyes*

Judith Hickey - I know its not your fault *arrowup*

Clive Skipper

Mike Guest - now allowed in 3 so no excuses

Class 4

Graham Vingoe

Chris Moss

Martyn Mills

Class 5