Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S3 Tonneau

Mark Gibson

Quoting Mark Gibson: 
I was without one for just 24 hours *biggrin*. I have now replaced my immaculate Superlight with a battle scarred 2009 Academy car 😳

Ironically, I sold a tonneau a while ago which would have been ideal but I didn't need the cage cut-outs then *mad*

Mark - I know where you got your car from, but do you know whose it was originally?

Jez

Thanks Ian - about 5mins before your post, I called Soft Bits and placed an order for a new one ☹️

Jez - I know everything about the car since it did the Academy but dont actually know who competed in the Academy with it. Any info would be appreciated (although probably best to blatmail me directly!).

Its a Roadsport cage, yes. 2 Tillet ears. Good condition, no tears(I never used it) Centre zip.

Someone is also interested but I'm going to give my local area dibs, if you don't mind, as they have been very good to me in my first year of ownership. If not I'll pop it in For Sale.

Hi Oli,

Chris received the tonneau and is trial fitting it. Assuming tonight. If it doesn't fit, you are next inline.

If I knew it would be so popular, I'd have charged Chris more *wink*

Bradders

Edited by - Bradders on 29 Jan 2013 11:11:17 Cause I can't ytpe

Edited by - Bradders on 29 Jan 2013 11:13:57

Hi Oli,

Sorry, it fits nicely.

However, I did buy a standard tonneau (in excellent condition) with a view to sending it to SBFS to add cage cut-outs and Tillett pockets, that is until I spotted Bradders'.

Let me know if you are interested....... Happy to let it go for what I paid for it £60 inc P&P

Hi Sandboy,

Yes, it has the pockets and cage cut outs.

I've just come back in the house with a handful of goodies from my garage, so I'll stick the bits in the for sale section. You obviously have first dibs on the tonneau if you still fancy it and I'll not sell it till you let me know.