Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New caterham badge !

Davidmatthews

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim,everytime i order parts i ask if they are going to make a batch-i will send them a email asking how many we would need to order for them to consider making a batch--there must be a few of us after one *smile*

update --email sent to ask if theirs any possibility

Edited by - johnnyseven on 9 Feb 2012 15:48:39

Quoting Davidmatthews: 
Hi Martin , I'm new on here but enjoying it,well I've maxed out on the budget and gone for an R300 S3,can not wait to get it now !!,good job the weather is rubbish at the mow.

I should have said....welcome *wavey*

R300, very nice & a skinny one too *thumbup* I would love the 175 duratec engine in my car but having said that I have no problem keeping up on blats despite only a 125 sigma.

What colour & options & when do you take delivery? Bet you can't wait *wink*

Oh & where do you live?

Edited by - Martin Jeffrey on 9 Feb 2012 16:43:43

I should have said....welcome

R300, very nice & a skinny one too I would love the 175 duratec engine in my car but having said that I have no problem keeping up on blats despite only a 125 sigma.

Thanks for the welcome !

Should get delivery in last few weeks of April ,Yes can not wait the only thing helping is the weather ,The spec I've gone for is

Platinum silver,LSD,13"wheels,lowered floors,leather seats,track day roll bar,aces light change,6batt master switch,interim exhaust cat bypass pipe ,weather kit and heater of corse !

I live in the midlands and plan to go to a meet some time .

R300, very nice & a skinny one too I would love the 175 duratec engine in my car but having said that I have no problem keeping up on blats despite only a 125 sigma.

Thanks for the welcome !

Well I got hooked by hiring a 125 sigma in sept and loved it did not lack in power at all ,it was only when I was taken out in a r300 by a sales man great driver it spun me out !

Should get delivery in last few weeks of April ,Yes can not wait the only thing helping is the weather ,The spec I've gone for is

Platinum silver,LSD,13"wheels,lowered floors,leather seats,track day roll bar,aces light change,6batt master switch,interim exhaust cat bypass pipe ,weather kit and heater of corse !

Thanks for the welcome !

Platinum silver,LSD,13"wheels,lowered floors,leather seats,track day roll bar,aces light change,6batt master switch,interim exhaust cat bypass pipe ,weather kit and heater of course !

Thanks for the welcome !

Thanks for the welcome !

Platinum silver,LSD,13"wheels,lowered floors,leather seats,track day roll bar,aces light change,6batt master switch,interim exhaust cat bypass pipe ,weather kit and heater of course !

• Area Representative

Quoting Fishy Dave: 
Link to a pic of the new badge? *smile*

http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/19350/2649074900104067410S600x600Q85.jpg

Visual link between Lotus and Caterham roundels gone and lost forever . . . to be replaced with this monstrosity.

Visual heritage sold down the river for a slice of the Malaysian government's national airline action . . . very very disappointing

Edited by - gileshudson on 9 Feb 2012 18:09:36