Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Series 3 windscreen glass. Non heated. Ready to collect

The Pikey

As I had to order a few of these I will have some Series 3 windscreen glass for sale soon. This is just the glass and not the frame and is not heated so should not pass a MOT. They are kite marked and are made from the proper laminated stuff of the same thickness .

35 quid each.

Over the last few months I have changed the glass in two screens, one was a right git to do and the other was a 5 min job. Both got done in the end.

Assuming the guy cutting them don't break any there should be three available of the six I'm having done.

They will need collecting from Banbury during office hours or Kenilworth in the evenings.

Jason

Edited to say that a heated screen may not be a MOT requirement ( read Rogers post a few down)

Edited by - jason fletcher on 5 Dec 2011 16:59:08

Stephen

OK collect when you want.

Jason

................................................................................

All the screens coming are now spoken for but if anyone else wants one then if you let me know by tonight I can add to the order.

Jason

Heres where we are currently:

1, Jason Fletcher

2, Jason Fletcher

3, Jon Stone

4, Cannonball Bob

5, Ian Mackenzie

6, Steven Grant

7, Jon (bourne17)

8, Jingars

9, TomB

10 Jingars

Jingars, put you at 8 and 10 to give TomB a chance if one gets broke in making, hope thats ok.

So they are all gone now. If there are any breakages then I'll start at the bottom of the list and work up.

Should know tomorrow how many we end up with.

Jason

Edited by - Jason Fletcher on 4 Dec 2011 22:57:59

Just went to collect the screens and we have the 10 (although it took him 14 attempts). I have fitted mine and it looks perfect. As for the price, because of the larger quantity they now £30 each not £35 *smokin*

People on the list can get me on 07766312700 or blatmail to arrange collection.

thanks

Jason

Edited by - Jason Fletcher on 5 Dec 2011 16:58:47

I am collecting my glass from Jason on Thursday morning in Banbury.

I am then on a run south, round the M25 (anti-clockwise) to Kent, where I have to be in Maidstone in the early afternoon.

If the two chaps with "Surrey" as locations on this thread are within striking distance of the M25 during the course of the morning on Thursday, then happy to detour a little to deliver if it would help.

Bob, Basingrad is too far out of my way, but if either of the Surrey chaps are up for a delivery do you want your glass heading to them if collection is easier that way?

Payment will need to be made with Jason, not me.

Edited by - jingars on 5 Dec 2011 19:01:18

• 3 weeks later...