Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage floor tiles .... around 20 sqm available, probably enough for an oversize single garage

SLR No.77

• Leadership Team

I now have approx 20sqm remaining, typically a single garage is 15+sqm, a double is around 35sqm. Sold per tile so as few or as many as you want.

Stu.

I still have quite a few remaining from the bulk buy, certainly enough for a few good size double garages. Everything I had I "graded" due to some being quite bad seconds and a fair variation in sizes (around 5mm), as some people involved in the original bulk buy may have discovered! These are what I would describe as Grade A seconds!

Price is still £15.53 per 4 tiles, ie. per square metre, but if anyone interested please let me know asap as I really need to clear some garage space!

Link to original bulk buy: here.

Link to a recent discussion about these tiles: here.

Stu.

Edited by - sforshaw on 8 Sep 2011 16:50:36

Edited by - sforshaw on 20 Sep 2011 21:40:37

• Leadership Team

Even after the various people who are having some of the remaining tiles, I'm likely to have around 140 tiles left, ie. 35sq.m (maybe a few more at a pinch!). This should be enough for a sensible size double garage.

Anyone interested let me know as soon as possible!

Stu.

• Leadership Team

Tom ...... well that's stating the bl%%dy obvious! Hope your not complaining though now you have a fancy garage floor!

Graham, I'm not fussy, whatever floats his boat *cool* If you can check with him fairly soon - I may be heading down your way the middle of next week so if he's interested I could probably deliver.

Stu.

• Leadership Team

Is this a private fight or can anyone join in *confused*

zetec - there are links in the 1st post showing all the details you need. I can't understand why you'd want anymore than would fit the garage, maybe a couple of spares, but if you let me have your garage dimensions I'll work out how many you'd need and what it would cost (dimensions rounded up to nearest cm)?

Stu.