Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ma-hoosive amount of Scalextric for collection

k80rum

Before I put it on fleabay, if anyone likes Scalextric, I've got a large amount that needs to find a home. £40 the lot for collection from Camberley (postage would be very steep because of the weight and bulk)

103 bits of track consisting of;

1 x right angle crossing (c249)

36 x long straights (c160)

1 x start grid

1 x finish line

1 x black/yellow start grid straight (c168)

10 x short straights (c159)

1 x straight with 50 lap recorder (c272)

4 x very short straights (c158)

6 x small straight side areas

2 x 1/8th curves (c152)

1 x 1/4 curve chicane (PT/85)

2 x cross-overs (c182)

1 x long straight with bumpy centre piece

1 x sideswipe in (c174)

1 x sideswipe out (c177)

1 x long straight chicane (PT/75)

28 x 1/4 curves (c151)

9 x Banked Curves (c187)

2 x Le Mans pit straights (c191)

2 x Le Mans pit sections

1 x Track length/speed calculator (c267)

2 x bridge supports

1 x skid chicane(c261)

plus 2 cars, 3 power supplies, 4 hand controllers and 1 Scalextric 'sound track machine' (whatever that is..)

It's not new but the track is in good shape; i've thrown out anything that looked the worse for wear. We haven't got the space to set it up and use it and we're having a de-clutter prior to moving. If you're interested and want to see any photos, drop me a line and I'll email some across.

Jack,

I will happily take them off your hands, but now I feel guilty about depriving others (Chris). It will be used for a good cause as we're doing a charity lunch in a few weeks time and I'm setting this up for the kids there (never know, possible future blatters?). My current setup is modest in size and it would be nice to have something a bit larger.

If others beat me to it, no problems. If they don't then I'm not far away form you (Cirencester) and pass your way fairly often.

Cheers,

Mike (Griff)

In case anyone on here is still looking for track, cars, controllers etc I've got 2 or 3 "sets".

Including a set of "drifting" corners and a pair of mini's that can spin and swap direction (So I am told by my son), crossovers, banked curves, sound track machine (in blue) + lots of straights, curves, etc, etc.

Not sure how many of the cars are in full operating order - but ISTR that there are plenty to choose from.

If anyone is interested I can drag them out and try and list all the bits.

As above - it would make sense to collect. (from North Shropshire).

Blatmail me if interested (though I'm busy at work at the moment and might not reply immediately),

Dave