Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Parts Clearout Qaife, AP, Radtech, Pace

Garibaldi

Time for a bit of a clear out…

Need the space… and the cash..!!

Quaife 6 Speed Helical Overdrive Sequential HQBE26Z6H with alloy maincase. Fitted with Caterham specific gearlever and 3 bolt front bearing cover for hydraulic clutch. Also std cover for manual clutch.

Fresh from rebuild/service at Quaife (receipted). £2650 SOLD

Brand new, unused (un-cut wires) Quaife branded LED gear position indicator for above. £100 SOLD

Radtech alloy rad. for S3 – direct replacement for std. £120 SOLD DAVE

Rear AP 2 pot brake callipers ready to fit with hub spacers, solid disks (used), pads (used), + handbrake callipers, mounting flanges and bolts.

Also 2 pairs De-dion ears for above, 1 std unmarked and 2nd set marked 0.25deg. £300 lot SOLD IAN

Pace DS pan with scavenge hoses for 2Lt Vx. £100 SOLD

CC Stainless std battery tray. £15 SOLD MARK

Bespoke Stainless battery tray (similar style to above) to mount RedTop etc. £40

Caterham yellow nose cone for post 96 chassis (needs polish & TLC). £45 SOLD HUGH

Set of 4 Bosch 803 (dark green) high flow injectors. Serviced/cleaned and bagged a couple of years ago but not fitted again. (from 250+ bhp Vx) £100

OMEX Shift Light Pro single LED programmable shift light (used but long wiring tails) £40 1st dibs TYRONE

STD Radiator Fan £25

Set of 4 48 x 90 Alloy induction trumpets (fit Jenvey TBs) £40

All prices are plus P&P though some items probably best collected. Also some items advertised elsewhere.

There is more… Including a 7.5” BTB Stainless/Carbon exhaust can… I just need to dig it all out..!!!

If interested Blat mail me or phone 01403 782889 or 07968 849875 (Sussex based)

Cheers

Gary

Edited by - Garibaldi on 11 Nov 2008 17:34:03

Edited by - garibaldi on 4 Dec 2008 09:25:34

Graham 1st dibs on rad...

My Vx originally had the copper Rad that was std fitment in he mid 90s which was replaced by the CC alloy rad which, in turn, this rad replaces.... I do not know if the Crossflow was originally fitted with the same rad as the Vx...

Any crossflow experts out there...?????

Dave 2nd dibs on the rad...

Ian... All the Brake parts are ready for your collection...

Cheers

Gary

I fitted a radtech radiator into my 93 HPC with no problems, it was originally purchased to go in my previous XFlow. Hose diameters all appear to be the same. Its been running like this now for a few thousand miles with no problems.

I might be interested in the sump but what else would I need - pump, tank, hoses anything else.

Does the dry sump gain you any clearance under the car, I have heard it doesn't

Alan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...