Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nasty cycle wing repeater. Alternative anyone?

The Pikey

I am loosing sleep over these repeaters fitted on the cycle wings 😔. What I should have done is buy some cheapo cycle wings of EBay and fitted the nasty things to them, then once the SVA was done put the sexy bare carbon wings on. But I never, in the heat of the moment and not wanting to hold the build up I fitted the nasty items to the carbon wings. So, does anyone have any links to sites that offer an alternative that covers the holes the nasty ones required?

P.S I know they like to use E marked stuff but surly CC could have done a better job of finding a part that don’t look like a after thought?

Jason

Currently, I am qualified to plead ignorance.

CA08 TRM

Edited by - jason fletcher on 21 Dec 2007 19:40:40

Beat me too it Nick! - also found this one

http://www.body-kit.co.uk/acatalog/fiat_coupe_side_repeaters.html

Also a friend with a Westi had the misfortune to trash a bonnet, he manged to get a repair kit comprising of matting fine paste and epoxy colour to repair the damage, just wondered if this could be available to fill the holes wher the CC repeaters were to save buying new wings 🤔

Too young to be old !

YES

Lancia Integrale EVO Must be EVO they have very smart side rep. Slightly larger then 10p piece only slightly. If their isn't a minimum size by an LED

They will look great

Terry

Caterham SV GSX-1300R

When quick just isn't fast enough.

www.my7.ca

I bought a pair of F40 repeaters for my headlight bowls

though probably the same as the Fiat ones they did come in nice boxes *thumbup*

I did see someone on one of the Welsh Blats who had taken his wing repeaters off and stuck a carbon effect sticker over the top (from a motorbike shop) which didnt look too bad

One of the first things I ever did was get rid of the awful standard repeaters. I changed them for these here.

I think they were called universal clear indicators in Halfords. They are stuck on so no need to worry about screws or anything.

Richard

Jason,

Just when looking at eBay, I noticed black repeaters for direct replacement on VW cars. They might look good on carbonfibre wings and I believe that the VW repeaters are just a little bit smaller than the standard Caterham side repeaters. So if you are lucky, you can cover the existing holes with these repeaters.

I copied the description and the item number below.

VW Passat Polo Lupo GTI Black Dark Repeaters Indicators - Item number: 140191999276

BTW, for sake of originality I stay with those ugly bright orange side repeaters on the beautiful flared wings of my classic Twin Cam. 😬

Jack Flash