Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Had my car weighed today

Tight fart

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was 580+ now down to 531 with another 6-8 to come off over the winter. This is with a cast iron blocked BDR. The web site (below) gives some idea of whats been done.

Ps these weights are with 1/2 tank fuel and without me. I'm not saying what it weighs with me, other than it's less than it was in the summer.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

557kg That's a Vx with a superlight cage. I'm hoping to get it down further over the winter. Alex I thought that yours would be lighter than that with that light gearbox you have fitted.

TRY 5S

Buzzin' Bee It's never too late for a happy childhood *cool* *cool* *cool*

You don't stop playing because you get old

You get old because you stop playing

I will be fitting the same box over the winter, heard that you did over 4k miles in yours in one shout, without problems. what's your opinion of it now. May be best to email has this is going o/t.

TRY 5S

Buzzin' Bee It's never too late for a happy childhood *cool* *cool* *cool*

You don't stop playing because you get old

You get old because you stop playing

Dave Jackson - Where did you purchase your lightweight Rad from and what benefits are there to fitting one of your 'Pastie tanks'? My R400 needs to loose a IB or 2 as it weighed in at 515 KG's with 2/3rds of a tank of juice. Admitedly I do have 6IB's to loose by fitting new mags so we are getting towards high fours.

Cheers

John.

hi Richard

420kgs with 1/3 tank of fuel 2xf/glass seats no screen ( but wiper motor still fitted) full cage and lights road legal blackbird engine/box (unfortunatly lardy 90-100ish driver)

MING 😬

so many supercars so little time!!!!!!