Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lydden and L7C Membership

KenEvans

Well as I see it the L7C is an invited club and in my experience during the signing in process they look at both your licence and club membership card.

I'm sure it's not really a problem but I thought I should flag it up.

And yes Rob, I was a member last year so Mr Butty (Sir) isn't having his silver plate back *smile*

Ken

Where's that Bacon Butty when you need him? Anybody whould think he was laid up in bed with flu or something!! (comes from wearing shorts in dodgy weather).

Now where did I put that sheet of yellow pastic, I'll see if my printer will handle it..... 😬

REF LYDDEN ENTRY

Popped home at Lunchtime and guess what, the details were there. It appears all the regular suspects are on the list, I think I counted 27 Lotus 7 Club entrants all jumbled up as usual.

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

Me in... 😬 😬 😬

See you all on the day ...... sorted the new roll bar..........

Do we actually need a membership card on the day 🤔

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Got my entry too...but I haven't got a new membership card either....also the regs ask for MoT and insurance for cars driven to the event(which I am)...but I haven't got my certificate from the insurers yet either....at this rate I won't have anything to hand over at signing on *eek* *eek*

If you are competing, and you haven't yet had your membership card, please drop me a line to memsec at lotus7club.co.uk, with your name and whether you sent a cheque or a credit/debit card number and I'll try to get them out to you tomorrow

Barry

Hi Barry

Cheers it arrived this morning *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.