Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fox removal ?

Peter T

After an early morning drive to work i had the misfortune to encounter a collision with a half dead fox, well i can tell you now that he is very dead *mad* Only problem i have now is how to scrape of the remaining semi cooked flesh and hair, will fairy liquid be ok 😬

Founder Member of The Twisted Prop Club.

I did the same thing with a dead badger, getting airborne at about 90 *eek*. I left the underside of the car until the crud had dried and/or been washed off by the elements, but the annual service that year was not the most pleasant experience *thumbdown* . Go for the jetwash and quick *thumbup*

Terry

Q783 OOR. Team Lotus colours with flares.

Wow what a lot of mess it made *mad* *mad* It managed to rip of my the bracket that holds the oil feed from my dry sump tank, and pushed the pipe right into the bellhousing, oh and hair everywhere, still rather it wnt underneath the car than over it 😬

Founder Member of The Twisted Prop Club.

The sick bunny story

One day while driving along one day in my fathers pickup with a big beefy nudge bar. On this particular day i encounter Mr Bugs standing in the middle of the road. Bugs was frosen in the headlightsbut Mr Bugs in this case was speacil he was smarter then the average bunny. He sees the headlights baring down on him and going through his little bunny mind were as follows.

Oh no i am going to die, But no i want to live i want run around and do bunny type things. but how do i get out of this situation as a rabbit what am i good at. Having sex, fun but no use here eating carrots nope Ah jumping bunnys are good at jumping, i'll jump over this thing with the huge lights.

So the brave bunny waited and tensed himself and at the last moment he jumps

Sadly for our hero bunny he misjudged and scored a direct hit on the bull bar and exploded. There was bunny bits everywhere even bits of bunny guts round the cooling pipes in the engine bay.

member of the club because of blatchat

Nearly had the radiator on the tin-top pierced by the rather large and sharp looking antlers of a deer on the journey home last night. Buzzed him in the dark at around on the local rally stage (gated road) at around 70mph. Luckily he legged it in the other direction, otherwise ....... ouch!!!

This is in rural oxforshire, loads of huge Deer running around *eek*