Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sbfs long nose shower cap fitting.

K7 VCT

Afternoon all.

Just got my new item delivered,  

Question, which .point on the front of the car do I attach the plastic hooks ?

Photos of fitted one would be good.

Mine doesn't have the Motorsport straps that go under the car 

17135463422504926258387509307218.jpg

Edited by K7 VCT

I’ve registered my email address on the ”let me know when back in stock” part of the website for the long nose shower cap… is this one of the things that you’re able to order even though it says “out of stock”?

1 hour ago, timbob said:

I’ve registered my email address on the ”let me know when back in stock” part of the website for the long nose shower cap… is this one of the things that you’re able to order even though it says “out of stock”?

I think Soft Bits are that busy that they make stuff to order and so don’t have stock as such…

15 hours ago, John Vine said:

I'm with DanRo. That's exactly what I do:

20240419_205152.thumb.jpg.5ae3b38d5dfb5a3210be17105b677f82.jpg

JV

Thanks all, my new cap doesn't come as far down the side of the car, it's across the bonnet , not the sides of the car.

3 hours ago, timbob said:

I ordered even with out of stock on web,.I spoke to Tristan who told me the waiting times for my order.

Very happy with item

31 minutes ago, K7 VCT said:

I ordered even with out of stock on web,.I spoke to Tristan who told me the waiting times for my order.

Very happy with item

2 hours ago, BigCol said:

I think Soft Bits are that busy that they make stuff to order and so don’t have stock as such…

Super, thanks chaps. I’ll put an order in through the website and see how I get on 🙂

9 hours ago, K7 VCT said:

Thanks all, my new cap doesn't come as far down the side of the car, it's across the bonnet , not the sides of the car.

I think the angle of the photo is misleading. The lower edge of the showercap is about level with the bonnet edge.

JV

• Like 1