Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey

Dobson_justin

Perfect. We have 13 drivers wanting a garage space, so that makes it £18.46 per person by my reckoning. £60 x 4 = £240/13. 

We will have to get payment from everyone during the weekend and split that between the four of us who have booked. So if you need to pay for a garage it may be easier to bring your £18.50 in cash on the weekend.

I'm not going to make it as have broken down on the M6 and am know waiting to be taken home 😭 I've let the organisers know and told them anyone from the club can grab the key for the garage.

Good luck to everyone! Wish I could join you 😕

• Leadership Team
2 hours ago, CWilson184 said:

I'm not going to make it as have broken down on the M6 and am know waiting to be taken home 😭 I've let the organisers know and told them anyone from the club can grab the key for the garage.

Good luck to everyone! Wish I could join you 😕

Oh no what a pain. Hope you got it sorted ok.

Can’t you make Sunday?

Simon

Message to Charlie Wilson.

Hi Charlie,

Justin has asked me to pay you direct for the garage space, @£18.50, could you email me your details. Many thanks for organising.

regards

Philip.

• Support Team

Struggling to find the race timing results for Anglesey this weekend (my google skills have failed me).  If someone has the link could they post it in the thread so I can update the scoring?