Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Recommendations please for a Flat Floor setup in the Southwest London / Surrey area

JP

1 minute ago, JP said:

Sounds like I'm not far from you.  I'll speak to both, but PT is a lot closer than PGM. 

Indeed - but some folks dislike PT, the only time I asked them for a favour, Ian was very helpful but I’ve never used them for any work...

I have nothing but praise for Andy et al at PGM.

If you’re nearby, it’d be good to see you at the monthly Hare & Hounds West London get-together…

I'll speak to both.  Never used either, but others have also praised PGM.  I'm just in Richmond - finishing my rebuild.  I'm aiming to get to the meets, but can't bring a7 just yet..

Hopefully MOT possibly this month but probably early in the New Year...

I live in Putney and have used HWM Caterham in Walton-on-Thames for various things on my 420R and have founf them to be excellent.

They have a race team there so they might be able to help with flat floor set ups, worth asking as probably the nearest Caterham outfit to SW London.

• Leadership Team

I'll give a vote for the guys at PGM. They did my flat floor set up and the difference in the car afterwards was astounding - gave me so much more confidence in its ability afterwards.

DPR have been great for me as well, done a few things in recent years and they are very thorough.  Everyone will have their favourites based on good, bad or indifferent experiences and you ultimately only find out who to avoid based on the experience you encounter.  I have used a few and know the ones I’d go back to and equally not go near again.

• 2 weeks later...