Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2023 TRACKDAYS OPEN FOR BOOKING

Simon Maitland

• Leadership Team

Hi All.

I am pleased to advise you that our 2023 trackdays are now open for booking.

Please visit our website and go to Trackdays and then Trackday Calandar for details and then sign onto your LoveAdmin account to book.

Email me if you have any questions. Trackdays@caterhamlotus7.club

I look forward to seeing you on track in 2023.

Happy Christmas.

Regards.

Simon Maitland.

• Leadership Team

It's true, I'm afraid.

Is the later Blyton Park Novices' Day of any use?  Or maybe look at other events which are sessioned, with a novices group running for twenty minutes every hour.  All Club trackdays include free instruction and Simon tries to prioritise the lesser-experienced drivers.

James

• Leadership Team

Hi Heptagon.

We have a Novice group all day at Croft and another Novice day at Blyton Park which is a great novice circuit. We will have a session at Castle Combe on 18 July and at Cadwell Park on 23 May with a group for less experienced drivers running for 20 minutes in the hour until lunchtime before we go to open pit lane in the afternoon.

Give me a call and we can talk about it. My number is in the inside cover of Lowflying.

Simon Maitland.

I did my first ever track day with Lotus on Track (in my Elise at the time). They didn't offer novice days like our club does, but the rules, organisation and driving etiquette was very similar. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a normal club track day to novices if the novice days are already booked up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking at booking Cadwell Park in May with a friend, he's not a member currently but willing to join to be an additional driver (hoping it might convince to buy a 7 himself). Does anyone know if he needs to join before I book or can he just do it between now and the date of the Track Day?

• Leadership Team

James is correct  - all drivers on club trackdays must be club members.

There are no additional driver bookings on the system at Cadwell Park for non club members.

ID_7even_Two I suggest you call me or send me an email and we can talk about it.

Simon Maitland.

• 2 weeks later...