Click here if you are having website access problems ×

STACK dash service

Dan R

After developing condensation inside my STACK dash I decided to have it serviced by the UK service agent 213 Performance.  Removal was simple via 4 very small nyloc nuts at the back of the unit which were holding it in with 2 C-shaped brackets. 

Andrew at 213 Performance was incredibly helpful and described the possible causes and the potential work that was required.  I dropped the unit off to him and a couple of days later I had a diagnosis of a failed front seal and agreed the work.  They replaced the seal, checked the internal battery for drain and need for replacement and replaced the silica gel that the unit has inside it, and despite the turnaround expected to be 2 weeks, they did this in a week.  

The unit looks brand new, and the service was excellent.  I can highly recommend them.  If anyone needs any other information feel free to get in touch. 

• Area Representative

During my tenure in the Benefits & Discount seat I negotiated an of season servicing discount with 213 which over a peiod of four years proved to be a success with members.

So over to you Toughie......?

• Leadership Team

I've not seen anything of it and haven't removed it since I took over, Geoff, and there's been no-one in role between you and me.

Did it cease for some reason before I took over, Geoff?

I've already asked Dan anyway and we've exchanged a couple of PMs with more information about them to follow up.  He's kindly provided me with some info.

• Leadership Team

Right.  I've had a good chat with Andrew English at 213 Performance this morning.  *phone*  As Dan R says, they are the European service agent for STACK. 

213 Performance tell me we did have a Club discount in place a couple of years ago.  They have agreed to reinstate it, and I have included them in the Members' Benefits section here:-

https://www.caterhamlotus7.club/membership/special-offers-members/stack-dash-213-performance

213 Performance are now considering extending discounts to the Club for other products they supply, and for new product lines they are considering introducing in the future.

So, thank you Dan.  A great result.

*thumb_up*