Click here if you are having website access problems ×

new to me car ,questions

pkw2704

ok just landed my first Caterham after 54yrs on the planet.picked the car up today from a forum member (cheers Gordon),all is good.Upon checking and generally getting to know my way around a Caterham I noticed the round heater tank at the front  is in a used state,so i would like to replace it as my first job.now having looked on the net ,am i correct in thinking its freelander mk1 header ?? Next on the list ,clear front indicators.....

evening, Ian

its the round one,looks very landrover freelander to me ?? 

145 miles  home, top off 4 degs with some snow,a lot on motorways in 6th gear,even my son was "jesus dad those trucks are rather big " but home safely and now the learning begins.on axles tomorrow for a proper look,but yes chuffed so far

• Area Representative
I remember well the day I picked up my Seven. In contrast your day, it was blazing hot and I was stuck in traffic on the Oxford ring road watching the temperature rising inexorably. So much so that I returned to the vendor to check this was within the acceptable range.

Congratulations on your purchase, with the restrictions being packed away as vaccinations curtail the R rate, you should be able to enjoy it with others.