Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Classic Car LEDs

Rogercsr7

Bought a pair of Classic Car LEDs H4 bulbs for the CSR last year and eventually fitted them during the winter. I finally got the opportunity for a night test drive at a recent club night ( and were impressed with the results) before leaving for the Club's Portugal trip.During our group drive south to Portugal through wet weather one of the dipped beams failed. I contacted Classic Car LEDs by email and they very speedily despatched a replacement bulb to our next destination in Portugal. I'm now legal, at the very least, for my night drive back north from Portsmouth. I thought it worth reporting this excellent support from Duncan and his CC LEDs colleagues. Usual disclaimers.

Glad you got sorted out Roger my battery behaved itself back to Bibao and with Neil back up country after the ferry. I decided to do A34/M40/M1/A1/A66 which was a lucky choice as the M6 was closed at Penrith with the usual chaos.

Thanks also to Chris Wheeler (Uncle Albert) for subterranean fettling and acrobatics in the bunker at Pontferrada!