Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Which boot cover?

SLR No.77

• Leadership Team

Is anyone able to tell me the Caterham product code for a boot cover to fit a 1999 S3 with hood sticks and a single diagonal FIA roll bar?

Or better still the same but for use without hoodsticks? Caterham have told me they do not have one that fits the older type roll bars but I know it's been supplied in the past!

Stu.

• Leadership Team

Thanks for the suggestions. I've already been discussing this with Jemma with a view to making up a mohair version of the reduced height cover but she tells me they have 47 different patterns for boot covers and we need to work out a starting point ... hence I ideally need the product code for either a normal height or reduced height boot cover! 

Stu.

I phoned softbits and they made me a bootcover for my S3, without hoodsticks and with FIA bar. They didn't need any more info or measurements than that and it fits perfectly.

• Leadership Team

Good thinking John, that might be the best option! I already have mohair doors so ideally it really needs to be the matching Thundersports boot cover.

Stu.

• Leadership Team

Preferred option is the Thundersports one so that it matches my doors, I just need to know the number of the equivalent Caterham vinyl version.