Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Test Day Monday 12th March

Notsohotcams140

Myself and a couple of other competitors have booked Curborough on Monday 12th March, for a pre Rockingham remember what a Caterham drives like session. 

If anyone else was looking to do some driving about before the season starts then message me and I’ll put your name down. Places are £70. The cost must have gone up a fiver since Graham booked the 15th. 

Hi Chris, 

I was thinking of gathering the money together nearer to the date. But you are welcome to pay whenever you would like prior to the day. 

7 of the 9 are people I know through the Speed Championship so I know who’s tyres to let down if they don’t pay. 

Are you entering the Speed Championship this year?

Hi,

I may come along to the open Curborough events and maybe Gurston down to watch but not doing the whole season as I was diagnosed with cancer last year so Im not sure i would pass the NatB questionnaire. :(

Plan on doing Autosolos as the clubman entry bypasses the NatB requirement

I will try to keep an eye on here for when you want the cash, or just ping me your BACS

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the offer of help. I'm making steady progress through my check list. Main priority is i need a set of either 13 inch or 14 inch wheels as the car has come with 15 inch wheels which will push me into class 2. I have put a post on the wanted blatchat and hopefully will get this sorted this week.