Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wiscombe

Blue_SV

• Area Representative

When you do find a gear lever, it's just a bag of spanners anyway.

Or is that just me?

No, I found that as well :-(

My braking for "Martini" looked good, but I can see in my video that I then tried several times to select reverse rather than first !!!

As ever, a great drive from Matt when it mattered. 'quite fitting that he ends the season with a 700 point total *thumbs_up_thumb* 

• Leadership Team

What a brilliant venue and a great weekend.  So glad that Wiscombe is still on the calendar.

Here's how it looked from behind 8 valves

.  Quite happy with the run, and especially with the fact that I managed not to get too distracted by the fact that my tonneau tried to make a break for freedom half way up the hill!

Equally, I took the car out for a run on the road today and the clutch cable snapped within 1/2 mile.  Looks like I was lucky *byebye*

bloody cars without proper gear selection devices*curse*

having said that i feel one could get used to the paddle shift very easily

thanks to Simon for letting me drive his car, although wiscombe wouldn't have been my venue of choice to try it out...

the car did feel so much tighter than mine, maybe something to do with mine being 15+ years old now

as others mentioned great to have wiscombe on the calendar what a place...

What a place.  Great venue and even did better than usual, although I am not sure I can forgive those people who leapfrogged me on the last run.  All because I was 2 metres too late on the brakes for Sawbench.  Can we have more than one event there next year please!  However it a was a long journey home after one of the tyres on the trailer disintegrated on the M5.