Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Central register of 7 equipment available for loan to members

John Vine

Jonathan has this been compiled into a searchable list? - JUST SPOTTED IT IN THE THREAD!

I have normal workshop tools (spanners, jacks, axle stands, brake bleeding kit....)nothing fancy but willing to share/lend 

based near Tonbridge/Sevenoaks

Andrew

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I've emailed Shaun with a couple of bits to add. I've just moved to the Norfolk / Suffolk borders (near Scole) and have pretty much everything needed to maintain / rebuild an old school live axle car including engine build. Also general engineering tools like taps and dies, brake flare, multi-meter, a handy rocker grinding jig and machining.

Robert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Can you help?

I'm sure many of us see this Register as a very handy source of special or one-off tools and equipment. 

It's been running for a while now and would benefit from an update, so if you own kit you'd be willing to lend out, please add details (page 1 of the Register explains how to do this).

Thanks in advance!

JV

#43:  An update...

As Stu pointed out in #42, there are indeed quite a few items in the Register belonging to ex-members.  At a very rough count, I make it 28 out of 68 -- or, put another way, over 40% of the Register is probably redundant. 

Definitely in need of a full audit!  This is now work-in-progress, and I plan to have a revised and revamped Register available within the next few weeks.  Some publicity is also planned so as to increase both content and awareness.

More news later.

JV

• 2 weeks later...