Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club 2015 Track Days - CONFIRMED DATES

Andy Wendler

Hello Everybody 

We now have confirmed dates for three events, which are; 

Cadwell - 18th May - £175 per car & one driver 

Brands GP - 29th July - £300 per car & one driver

Oulton Park - 22nd September - UPDATE  - £170 per car & one driver 

Cadwell is a 7 exclusive event and Brands & Oulton are the club taking 7 x 20min sessions, which again are 7 only slots, all are open pit.

Hopefully more venues can be added but we need to see a positive uptake of these dates, otherwise my tenure as TD organiser maybe short and not too sweet!!

A small piece is going in next month LF and hopefully the signing on paperwork and I will be able to send the same to people who mail me.

I would like to try and make more on an 'occasion' of the event, so if I can get an idea of numbers of people who would come up (down!) the night before, happy to sort a venue for beers, food & chat.

I will keep updating on such things as guest instructors, format of the day, etc and anything else I can think of to try and make the most out of the day.

Hopefully we can muster a good turnout and I can role out some more venues but need your help, so please book early and for those who have never done a TD before, give it a go, Cadwell last year was my first and it was a blast..............go on, you know you want to!!

Any question, just give me a shout either here or at andy.wendler@lotus7club.com

Cheers for now

Andy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brands Hatch GP in July.... Fantastic. Will be fun trying to keep up with Peter and his new beast (more likely trying to keep out of his way!).

Andy, are you looking at Brands Indy at all? For the last few years, there's been an Indy evening session.

• Area Representative

Hi Andy,

Shame I can't make Cadwell with the N24 trip planned but I will try to get to Oulton later in the year.  

Great idea to make the trackdays much more of a social event too.  Having a meal the night before and spending an evening chatting to friends old and new makes for an even more enjoyable event I think.

Cheers

Nick

• 2 weeks later...