Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oil Pressure Gauge & other bits.

Dorset7

I've got three standard Caterham oil pressure gauges hanging around the garage gathering dust!

They're the standard fit that use the electrical oil pressure sender as supplied by Caterham - £10 each plus postage -ALL GONE! (ERNGOR, ARNO & BAHF ONE EACH)

Standard Imperial roll bar (without diagonal) £20 plus postage or can be collected from Dorset - SOLD TO ARNO

Custom Imperial roll bar with single diagonal and head restraint plates - this is an odd bit of kit that came on my car when I bought it. It looks like a custom built roll bar along the lines of a single diagonal bar with extra tubing fitted that sports a plate for both driver and passenger seat backs. It's a larger gauge tubing than a standard bar and painted dark blue - might be of interest to someone before I skip it?! £20 plus postage (probably better for collection given size and weight!)

S3 imperial knee trim panels (with tongue) £15 plus postage for the pair.

SBFS half hood storage roll - £20 plus postage. - SOLD TO JON.

Drivers side screen with side intrusion bar cut out (no hinges) - £25 plus postage - SOLD TO JOHNNY. 

Brand new never fitted clear repeater lenses and amber bulbs - £10 plus postage - SOLD. 

If you're interested in anything drop me a line and I'll supply photo's or more information as required.