Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham SV x 2

Simon.Rogers1

Yes I am looking to purchase two SV's.

I will consider any specification other than Race. I will need one newer model - current Caterham spec of some description - whatever that is!

The other can be a K.

I am perusing all the usual places and thought I had secured a K until the chap decided not to sell late last night.

Please feel free to contact me even if you are thinking about selling.

I do not need the cars until the winter.

I'm thinking! I have a roadsport 150 SV which I got new, factory built in nov 2007 (my 60th birthday pres to me). Spec is quite high, 5-speed, sigma 150bhp, carbon dash , leather seats, black pack, carbon light clusters front and back, clear lenses (RIF), Millwood carbon stoneguards, superlight suspension, superlight 15" wheels on new R1Rs, sidescreen armrests, carbon kick plates, racetec ally radiator, full weather equipment plus normal tonneau and lightweight soft bits tonneau, half hood, tunnel bag, spare wheel and carrier (removable of course), map pockets, heater, starter button, 12v socket, R500 wide track aero wishbones, titanium laser cut grill, additional security alarm, Caterham big brakes. finished in titanium silver met, just coming up 10k, current list about 34k.

Hi Brian

Thanks.

And everyone else. *thumbup*

I have purchased the first car - very similar spec to Brian's but 6sp and LSD and much younger Supersport.

I will be keeping an eye on the market and I think that I may well be looking for a current spec Supersport S3 or Roadsport S3 as the second car rather than the SV.

• 1 month later...

My 2002 factory built VHPD with 6spd, leather seats, LSD, big brakes, recently fully serviced by Simon in Bicester, all carbon arches and 2 sets of rims, 13"&14" and a number of other upgrades is about to be advertised. Drop me a BM if you're looking, I'm in Marlow just west of London on M40...