Click here if you are having website access problems ×

More 2014 Trackday Dates.

Merrick Linnett

September 2nd Brands GP circuit.

Exclusive Club session with limited numbers.

Price £300.00. Free instruction and L7Club garages.

Booking form will be in this months Lowflying.

Sunday September 28th Hethal Lotus Test Track.

Thank you to all the driver who have shown interest (read: bullied me *biggrin* 😳) into booking another day at Hethal.

Price TBC

Free Instuction.

Booking forms in next months Lowflying.

See you all on Track.

Merrick

I'll be up for these. Is it restricted to 7's as I could probably fill 8 places with various normal cars if I was allowed to book these places ??

What does "session" mean ? Is it open pit all day or are we 20 minutes every hour or just one session ???

Cheers

Edited by - chris956 on 1 Jun 2014 21:04:05

Good point, Chris. I had assumed that it's 20 mins per hour. But if it's £300 for a full day session at Brands GP, I suspect Merrick will have no limbs left once the booking forms are out!

Edit: I couldn't find it via the MSV site, but the event (open to Joe Public) is linked below:

http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=2335

Edited by - Mankee on 2 Jun 2014 09:08:48

Quoting Mankee: 
Good point, Chris. I had assumed that it's 20 mins per hour. But if it's £300 for a full day session at Brands GP, I suspect Merrick will have no limbs left once the booking forms are out!

Edit: I couldn't find it via the MSV site, but the event (open to Joe Public) is linked below:

http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=2335

Edited by - Mankee on 2 Jun 2014 09:08:48

I spoke to Merrick yesterday at Brands so hope he doesn't mind me posting as he is very busy.

The club has bought one 20 minute session per hour plus some garages for the whole day. Non 7s are not allowed but can be booked onto the day via MSV as the remaining 2 twenty minute sessions per hour are open to the general public.

Hope that makes sense *thumbup*

Edited by - chris956 on 4 Jun 2014 13:34:09

Just to add that the application in Low Flying states 105db static . The MSV website states 101db static and 92 drive by which is the same as was on Tuesday night and the Duratec cars were just over that and were black flagged *confused*