Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Exhaust options

Cookie Monster

Powerspeed haven't phoned me back despite two emails & a phone chase which is disappointing.

Good Fabs have priced themselves out the market & I'm getting a impression dont want the job: spoken to three people & got three differing responses so not entirely happy.

So apart from Meteor is there anybody else BC'ers have used?

I wouldn't bother with Goodfabs i had the same experience they got bigger fish to fry i am afraid

I think that's because of the time of the year, I imagine they're very busy at the moment with professional motorsport stuff.

There's a company next to our office in Thame called Primary Designs. They make bespoke systems for all sorts of exotica, but don't suppose they'll be cheap, judging by some of the kit I've seen them working on!

Course, I may be wrong, so might be worth a call.

Another *thumbup* from me for BTB. I put one of their systems on my old Clio 172 and it made a huge difference to performance, and the build quality was second to none.

I'm also in the market for an exhaust for the seven and I sent an email to BTB yesterday but not had a response yet.

My query about carbon was mainly to check if it is a suitable material. It will be hot & acidic inside and cold, hot, wet, dry, icy and pebble-dashed on the outside. I'm pretty much ignorant of carbon and have been tempted by this product but I wouldn't want one if it self destructed in a year or three (i.e. 10-30,000 all season miles).