Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dashboard warning lights

Mavic82

Can anyone help, whilst I thought I knew every seven inside out a small but significant detail seems to have passed me by. My car has three warning lights vertically between the rev counter and speedo, high beam, charge and indicators. I was going to replace my dash panel but note the new ones no longer have the holes. So where are the warning lights?

Is there still room to drill the holes and mount them? Could anyone advise the smallest dimension between the rev counter bezel and that of the speedo so I can compare with mine?

Thanks

Ahh yes, Bruce will have them but upgradeitus has taken over and the delights of carbon await.

Thanks though for feedback. Would still like to know the gap between though.

By the way it seems cater ham are out of stock of an wakeful lot of stuff. Looking for a pre cut dash with a gloss finish, any other good options? Have spoken to ultimate carbon already.

Cheers

Thanks guys

Mog could be an option, shame the column cut out is a half moon rather than a hole. But is about the same price as caterham plus I need to lacquer it.

I was going for ultimate carbon before Christmas, what sort of finish are they? Looking for gloss like caterham dash

Edited by - Mavic82 on 8 Mar 2014 21:18:05

Ultimate carbon isn't gloss, more of a satin finish IMO. Also there is no hole for the column and I found this quite hard to do, at least pretty much everything else has been cut though. The panel did require trimming around the top edge but this wasn't hard to do.