Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Side mirror bracket on screen stansion

andy_h

Quoting andy_h: 
Hi,

Yes if you mean your email with address etc. I replied giving payment details.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Nothing came through (not even caught in spam) so I will send another blatmail for you to reply to in case I spelt my email address incorrectly or something.

Cheers

David

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I've received the first batch of brackets and I'll be posting out to those that have paid in the next few days *thumbup*

I'm not including instructions but I am including a photo of my drives side showing the bracket fitted as its self explanatory *cool*

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Jim,

Yes yours were in the second batch which are being posted today 1st class recorded delivery *thumbup*

All,

By the end of today brackets will have been posted to everyone who had paid by the 28th May.

For those that haven't yet paid please do and I'll send the brackets, but these will be from the third batch which I haven't received from manufacture yet.

Many thanks and enjoy *cool*

Andy

Thanks all *thumbup*

Third batch being made but I won't get for two weeks now. Will post out as soon as I get them.

Assuming I get them in time, I'll be taking some brackets to the children's charity Top Gear event (21/22 June) if you want a look before you buy *cool* I'm attending both days 😬

Thanks,

Andy