Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Weather protection

Grandmaster Flatcap

For sale the following items:

High Vis Hood, zip out rear window, as new. Windows are all clear. Never used by myself, and as the car was only 520 miles old when I bought it, it can't have had much use from the original owner/builder. £100

Hood sticks and straps for above, again as new. £20

Hood bag, CC part number 76250, with "7" stitched on ends. This is new - it's still sealed in the original plastic bag as delivered from Caterham. £20

All prices exclude P&P. Can be collected from Sunny Leyland Lancs.

Happy Shopping!

• Area Representative

Nigel

Don't want to interfere, but I assume the sale is because you now have a half hood. Think before you sell the hoodsticks. If you sell them the boot cover won't fit properly. I never use a full hood, but have retained my hoodsticks as without the standard boot cover will look awful.

The first dibs buyer has withdrawn, so:

High Vis Hood, zip out rear window, as new. Windows are all clear. Never used by myself, and as the car was only 520 miles old when I bought it, it can't have had much use from the original owner/builder. £100 Still Available

Hood sticks and straps for above, again as new. £20 Withdrawn from sale to keep Paul Richards happy *wink*

Hood bag, CC part number 76250, with "7" stitched on ends. This is new - it's still sealed in the original plastic bag as delivered from Caterham. £20 Provisionally sold to markahope

Happy Shopping!

Edited by - Nigel Mercer on 16 Jan 2013 19:09:14

Update

High Vis Hood, zip out rear window, as new. Windows are all clear. Never used by myself, and as the car was only 520 miles old when I bought it, it can't have had much use from the original owner/builder. £100 Still Available

Hood sticks and straps for above, again as new. £20 Withdrawn from sale to keep Paul Richards happy *wink*

Hood bag, CC part number 76250, with "7" stitched on ends. This is new - it's still sealed in the original plastic bag as delivered from Caterham. £20 Sold to markahope

Happy Shopping!

Don't forget - Snow is predicted 🙅🏻‍♂️

BTT

(It's snowing!!)

Hood bag, CC part number 76250, with "7" stitched on ends. This is new - it's still sealed in the original plastic bag as delivered from Caterham. £20 Sold to markahope

Happy Shopping!

• 2 months later...