Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A few bits from the garage

rgrigsby

UPDATED 25/11/12 A couple of extras added and prices reduced UPDATED 25/11/12

Just trying to clear a few bits out, all items are open to offers as I just need to get rid of everything.

1 * Caterham toolkit in a bag, scissor jack, wheel brace and jack handle all from a 1992 Dedion car and therefore a little old/rusty £10

1 * Handheld fire extinguisher, gauge showing green still and it's in the mounting bracket £10 - ADDED

Finally a couple of oddities

I've got a 7.25" Single Plate Cerametallic AP Paddle clutch for sale. It's been to SuperClutch for a checkup and had a full refurb/clean and adjustment (cost £38+vat!) so is effectively as good as new.

It's a 6 bolt clutch from a Steel 1800 Xflow, I can't see too many part numbers but it has an orange paddle with 55u written on it, not sure what it's worth so I guess start at £125 and then open to offers

I've also got my old spare wheel carrier that was cut off then modified to fit back onto the car with a couple of R clips, it's been widened and lengthened to act as a luggage carrier, I can send photos if anyone is interested. No idea on price but it doesn't fit on my car now so it's no use to me.

Finally I have a slightly battered Raceo 7.25" exhaust from my old Crossflow, it works fine but it's not new and has taken a knock to the front end. Would be OK if you need a quite track day can but doesn't look particularly pretty, open to offers

All items are plus P&P or GONADS, any questions or photos just drop me a line.

Cheers

Rob

Sold - Caterham luggage rack - £25

Sold - 1 * FIA Bar head restraint assembly with steady bar £15

Sold - 2 * Rear brake disc and flange assembly, discs are a bit rusty but were almost new when taken off - £100 (£110+vat each on the Caterham website)

Sold - 1 * Standard Rover K injection fuel pump £40

Sold - 2Kg of Exhaust packing - £5

Sold - Xflow throttle cable - free + P&P

Sold - 1 * SV hood £50 - REDUCED

Edited by - rgrigsby on 29 Jan 2013 07:37:39

• 1 month later...