Click here if you are having website access problems ×

5 speed gearbox. Dead or alive.

The Pikey

Hi Jason, may i ask why are you going to change ratios, which will you have fitted and what you have in your existing box, i am thinking of doing the same over winter, i just have the standard ratios at the moment. i do have a spare box but not for sale sorry 😬 if we could get five interested could we get some discount? sorry still doesnt get you a spare box.

Hi Kev

the yellow 7 I sold had a BGH with a very long first and a lovely box. The BGH I have now has a long first but not as long as the first one and I can feel the difference. Also for some reason the current one is noisy compared with the first although this may just be me looking for an excuse to fit the better ratios I ordered my SPC box today and want it yesterday so I'm out of a bulk buy, sorry.

I still need a donor box though if anyone has one *tongue*

Quoting k.russell: 
Hi Jason, may i ask why are you going to change ratios, which will you have fitted and what you have in your existing box, i am thinking of doing the same over winter, i just have the standard ratios at the moment. i do have a spare box but not for sale sorry 😬 if we could get five interested could we get some discount? sorry still doesnt get you a spare box.

I can make it three but would like to do it ASAP *smile*

• 2 weeks later...