Click here if you are having website access problems ×

tech forum

CaterBram

Crikey there are issues even I can understand *biggrin*

This has certainly stimulated some 'lively' debate in our house - I'm not sure I've changed Shaun's mind but he's not changed mine either 😬

Time is running out for you to have your say so you know what you have to do ......

please please have your say. It would be wrong for the few vocal members to sway things. If you see an issues and think your not bothered if that changes say so.

lets say the proposal is to join class 2 and 3 so no list 1a tyres. You might have strong views but it is those who do not have these strong views who tend to be able to stand back, access and then make informed comments.

please have a look and add you bit. The championship is for all, even if you only did 1 competitions

David

• 1 month later...

Just had a thought, I know there was some talk of having a championship car number which remains the same throughout the season,

Do we know if this is going ahead or if we are staying on the individual numbers per event. Just been looking in my numbers pack and need to restock a few but don't want to restock if it's not needed.