Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Powerspeed exhaust

Gavinsmithartist

Hi all,

I spoke with Andy this week and the K's are a goer, just need a couple more intersted to get good deal.

I've also given him the details of all the other 'bits' and he will get back to me. I'm going to put the Bulk Buy notice on gerneral chitchat this weeken jsu to get as much response as possible.

Gav

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Duratec. I've had a couple of posts about Duratec systems. Andy at Powerspeed will look at this if there are a couple to do. They are not yet tooled up for this, but if one of you can take their car down so Powerspeed can template, then it could happen. It might be worth Pendennis, JJ48 or AM speaking with Andy. Let me know how you get on. *thumbup*

re. Duratech:

Speaking to Andy at Powerspeed last week.... anyone prepared to leave their Duratech car with him in the workshop for a few more days will get a substantial discount as they are prepared borrow such a car to make a Duratech jig up for future manifolds to be modelled off. They are obviously all tooled up for K-series and Zetec manifolds.

Matt Stears

(who has already had Powerspeed produce full stainless systems for my Fiat panda 4x4, VWLupo TDi, and my K-series Seven)

Hi Gav,

I've spoken to Andy and ordered a 4-2-1 k series system.

I've had to do this as my I'm off to Geneva soon and my cars booked into DVA for a power upgrade 😬

He assured me that he would include my purchase as part of the bulk buy so it will not hurt the discount you get by my going in early.

Hi, *wavey*

Just to let everyone know that I have blat mailed all individually with replies.

He will do a full system for £900.00+ VAT.

Please call Andy at Powerspeed 01233 662 225, info@poerspeed.co.uk, to place your order.

He will give disount on all purchases, full systems or components, if you quote the bulk buy. *thumbup*

Regards

Gavin

Hi Gav,

Thanks for the bulk buy discount.

I'm dropping the 7 off on the 5th March and then off to Geneva for work (with a day off on the 8th to go to the motor show) then picking it up on the 10th before going to oilyhands on the 14th for an upgrade 😬

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As an update on this, I sent my silencer to Powerspeed and they’ve fitted a new cat into it. They turned it round very quickly and it got through the MOT ok, so all is good *cool*

Many thanks for organising the bulk buy Gavin *thumbup*

James

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, my car is going to Powerspeed next Friday to have a Duratec 4-2-1 two inch primary jobby fabricated/installed. It suits S3 with Raceline engine mounts, short bellhousing thus engine far back as possible. Hope this is of benefit to others and assists Gavin in his efforts *thumbup* *wavey*

• 3 weeks later...
I dropped my Seven over to Powerspeed today - they are adapting my old spare catalyst exhaust to fit my later 4:1 primaries (so I will end up with a slip-on/off road and track version). Dave is helping out with this again and he's done lots for me in the past right back to some of my motorcycle exhausts in the past, always a good job, and Andy is very good on tuning there too. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new systems when they arrive, they should be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get an answer on this:

Quoting A_redstone: 
I have a sigma 125 and hear that a cat bypass pipe with power speed silencer is the thing to do which will improve performance......any views and prices on that ?

I'd be interested in one for my Sigma 150 - price depending *smile*