Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Feeling pleased with myself

charlie_pank

'Finished' the plumbing in of the new engine and the fuel-lines. Have try-fitted the bike wiring loom too, which seems ok, I'm gradually figuring out what all the 'extra' plugs are - indicators, sidestand switch, headlights, tilt switch etc...

Hoping I might attempt a startup by Christmas.

back here because I want to be.

Cheers Jonathan - I'm happy with all the hands-work, but I feel like I could do with a spare brain quite often as I go through this project and perhaps a spare wallet too!

Weren't you going to come climbing?

Edited by - charlie_pank on 6 Dec 2010 15:43:23

Cagey you have no idea how many hours i have spent under the YOB and there are a good few to go, the devil is in the detail as they say *wink*

It would be no fun having someone else do the whole job in my mind

Ask Mark or John, they were next to me as i took an angle grinder to a very costly gearbox *eek*

Lets hope all the parts add up

Bonus of course is i will know my car inside out at the end

Will be re wiring the whole thing next year, must be insane

Mad Hatter The Dura Mentalist 😬 Carl @ Penn 7's *thumbup* Caution - May Contain Nuts !

Charlie,

Can't say I would be much help in the brain dept, but keen to lend second opinions where needed. I'm just thinking of knocking up a new loom soon.

Yes, still interested in the climbing, but work is taking precedent at the moment. May change in the future though.

Jonathan

=========================

My Flickr Gallery

92 Supersprint, Ford LSD LA, RK AX Crossflow. Stealth model (Matt Black and Ali), rebuild completed.

Now that I've connected everything up, I'm thinking I'll get some sticky labels and label everything at both ends, then I can cut open the loom, take out the bits I need and try and make all the useful bits reach to useful locations in the car.