Click here if you are having website access problems ×

National Windscreens

Andy Doughty

I have. They came and changed the glass only. Bl*&%dy awful job. They sent two of there very best men as well all the way from Bristol to Tamworth. I was not at home when they fitted it and they asked my wife if it " looks OK?" When I saw it, I could see what looked like a crack in the left bottom corner.It turned out to be where the laminate had been cut to allow the heater wire to come out. Anyway, I said that it was unnaceptable and I would phone Adrian Flux. A Flux response was that my argument was with National Windscreens. I told them that as they collect my premium then they had best sort it for me. Two days later, I picked up a new screen and frame from CCM and fitted it myself. SORTED.

My experience could not be more different.

Insured with AF, they told me to call Mtional windscreens. To my suprise they asked all the right questions, i.e S3, polished, heated etc and said the would call me in 2-3 weeks when they had it.

That they did and delivered / fitted it a couple of days later. Not just the glass, the whole thing. Very pleased with the service.

Guy

Hi Andy

They should be OK. They asked me all the right questions, I was staggered but pleased.

When I had mine done I asked them if I could fit it when they had had it delivered from Caterham. They said yes but not to come back if I broke it doing it.

They asked how long they should book for the fitting for their paperwork.

If they had not let me do it I was going to watch them so I could guide them if needed.

I was happy and they were too. *cool*

S7MAD

As said above it comes only from Caterham and is the complete screen with glass, surround and seal fitted.

You will find it may take a few days as they have to order it centrally from CC. Plus CC may be out of stock. (again)

See you Wednesday. 🥰

S7MAD