Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Build - Rear ARB

Dan Marsh

Ok, second question this evening (clearly my brain isn't working very well)!

I have a standard 125 SV and can't find the rear ARB in the kit. Should I have one? i don't have the orange rubber mounts but do have the brackets to attach to the de dion ears. Am I missing a lot or have I been given stuff I don't need?

Thanks again

DM

My Sigma 125 SV build photos

Hi,

Rear ARB is part of superlight suspension pack AFAIK. Widetrack fron wishbones, watts link ( rather than just radius arm) and rear ARB. You should have the widetrack fron on you SV, but the rest is an option.

Regards

Adam

(most of the way through a sigma 125 S3 build)

The standard 125 Roadsport SV does not have a rear ARB. Checked with CC recently when I started my build a few weeks ago. So just carry on - they have also probably given you ARB brackets which you will need to use one of to mount the speed sensor - not a special bracket as noted in the manual.

Have fun!

atlast

That is exactly what I wanted to hear as I have just this evening fitted de dion tube and dampers with the standard radius arms. I thought they would do something like that re the sensor mountings.

Parents are visiting this weekend and Dad sounds eager to get involved, so we may even have a go at a first start if we have time.

Thanks again

Dm

My Sigma 125 SV build photos

Good build diary Dan - brings back memories of cold winter evenings and bruised knuckles.

I wonder if CC has changed the spec for the Roadsport SV since 2008. Superlight suspension came as standard on my car - it's blocked in on the printed order form. I'm sure I didn't ask for it - when I ordered I had no idea what an ARB was, let alone a Watts linkage.

Vip

Build Pics: here