Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tough decision

Clawhammer

After a lot of deliberation I have decided not to compete in the championship this year as I have a lot of family and club commitments that clash with the events I would have liked to compete in.

I hope to make Curborough to try for that elusive class win and hope to be back next year all being well.

Shame, as the car seems great now I have timed the cams properly.

Good luck to you all. *wavey*

Robin

SUPERLIGHT 176. PINK LIPS AND BITS *redface* *redface* *redface*

Sorry to hear this Robin we will miss you and Viv's great company (and the close competition)

Hope you might make a few more of your favourites Loton, Shelsley etc but if not have a great year to enjoy the family and when you do return just don't be too fast for the rest of us

Grahame and Heather

Judith and I will also not be playing this year ☹️ except possibly a couple of rounds at the end of the season. We are forming 'Team Chav Racing' 😳 and supporting Alastair and Alex's assault on the Loton Park Championship in their Pug 205 GTi.

The 7 is undergoing a full chassis up rebuild which will occupy much time this year, and may be ready at the end of the summer.

We will be out and about at some of the events to spectate and of course we plan to be at Loton on 14/15 August.

Have an enjoyable season, and to those in class 3 please make sure that a certain migrant from class 2 doesn't find those 100 points too easy 😬

Malcolm and Judith

Blimey, they're dropping like flies in Class 3 this year *eek*.

Robin, Malcolm & Judith,

Enjoy your season 'holiday' and as you say hopefully you'll be along to a few events even if only to say "hello". Good luck with your other activities especially the rebuild Malcolm. If you need any advice on 'what not to do/how would I have done it differently' then please feel free to contact me. From someone who said they'd never build a 7 I found the rebuild immensely satisfying and rewarding *thumbup*

Chris Alston

C7CAT 1800 Supersprint

R248 *tongue* ....and then I jumped in *eek*