Click here if you are having website access problems ×

tonneau and half doors

clarkey

Unfitted full tonneau and half doors for sale, still in unopened bags.

Tonneau is for tillet seats and FIA roll bar. Come with all necessary fixings.

£320 option on a new car, asking £250.

Email clarke2@hotmail.com

Cheers.

Greg, try one of the race teams. I contacted Ratrace and got a live axle, long cotpit one that was better than the one I had, for very reasonable money (I cut it up to make half height doors - all up cost of £32).

He had one spare, but I think they have been sold now. But try Hyperion, et al....

Phil Waters

Zetec is in and running *wink*

Edited by - philwaters on 16 Aug 2002 08:29:23

Thanks for the suggestions, but I was after a tillet tonneau. However I still have an used normal tonneau (and as yet no popers in the scuttle and no tillets) so I think I'll convert my own when I get the tillets.

Thanks again.

Greg, Q 86 NTM (Green 185BHP XF)

Hi Al,

Sorry if my previous message was been a bit misleading - I've only got the tonneau available, and it's for use with 1/2 doors and (I assume) Tillets since there's no pockets for headrests. There's also an opening for a petty strut, and it's in excellent condition.

As per Jon B's ad in For Sale a couple of weeks ago - I've decided to sell it as I won't be going with 1/2 doors in the foreseeable.

Cheers,

Lionel

lionelr,

I need the ones with the ears, but I also need the Tillets with head rests (I do not have the seats yet)!

KevSull. I'll let know know, but I may keep mine and get it converted as it Jill Judd (the lady who advertises in Low Flying) does an excellent job.

Greg, Q 86 NTM (Green 185BHP XF)