Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Leather Pre S-Class Seats - now with photos

Chaz23

I have 2 Leather Pre S-Class Seats with head rests in very good condition. Both have runners and a complete set of brand new bolts to go with them.

£200 for both - due to the weight and the 7 being my only car buyer will need to collect.

I will post some photos on Friday when I am at home during daylight.

Photos

-----

1993 De-Dion 1700 X/FLOW

Edited by - Chaz23 on 20 Dec 2009 08:49:07

I am not in the market yet for leather seats but I would appreciate a picture of what pre-S type seats look like. Are the leather seats currently sold by CC S-type seats or are they something else. I currently have cloth seats without headrests.

Gavin

1988 1700 Supersprint (LA, long cockpit)

• 2 weeks later...

THREAD HIJACK - Just to add that these are in my opinion the most comfortable of the seven seats available....for me the current S-Types are too 'upright' and tillets are simply too uncomfortable for long road use.

For a mildly overweight lounge lizard like me these seats are like a pair of comfy slippers 😬 Plus these have the head rests.....bliss Brilliant seats (I would buy but have two sets already) *smokin*

Have a BTTT on me Chaz *wavey*

Dave Ardley - White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

Colin,

I can not say for sure 100% as they fit differently to S-Class and Tillets. Unlike S-Class and Tillets the Pre S-Class seats bolt to the frame. The holes for the seats are 27.7cm wide and 54cm from front to back - photo here, the dodgy circles show the rough area of the holes.

-----

1993 De-Dion 1700 X/FLOW

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been watching this thread. When Chaz has confirmed his deal is complete I can pick-up any stragglers as I have a pair of these for sale too. *wavey*

I will not post anymore details now as I do not want to spoil someone elses sale.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...