Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Walther CO2 Pistol

kenny.

Walther CP88 6 inch, an 8 shot rapid fire pistol. It was bought new by me already fitted with the compensator/2" inch extension as seen here.

It's been tucked away in an upstairs draw for a couple of years and OH found it yesterday and wants it out of the house ☹️

As I say bought new by myself and hasn't fired more than 100 shots, and that is 100% true..........in fact the remaining original pellets are still in the case.

Gun is in excellent as new condition although there is a small stain/mark near the breach which I've just noticed whilst cleaning it.....nothing really but thought I'd mention it.

Comes complete with original Walther hard case,barrel cleaner and pellets, again like new.

Really well made, chunky metal bodied gun with a nice bit of power to match.

£130

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

I'm sure all of us here on BC are law abiding citizens, but I feel uneasy about a gun being sold so openly and freely on here. *eek*

Shouldn't a minimum requirement be that any purchaser must produce a valid gun licence before they can buy this.

I don't mean to pee on your bonfire, I am just amazed you can buy a gun so easily.

Kenny,

Providing the air pistol is below 6ft/lbs muzzle energy no licence is required & you can sell it.

However, I would strongly suggest you do a face to face transaction so you know that you are selling to someone who is 18 years or older. there is no requirement for any paperwork to be exchanged.

The law changed with the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 ( and I as a Registered Firearms Dealer) have to keep a record of air gun sales & purchases & yet Kenny does not *confused*

Another well thought out gun law 🙆🏻

cheers

Guy

Give enough monkeys each a chemistry set and sooner or later one of them will blow us up

You're like me Kenny. 😬 I bought a powerful air rifle several years ago because it looked good and well, I just had to have it but it has hardly seen the light of day since. Mrs C hates it with a passion and keeps on at me to get rid of it but I can't bring myself to let it go. *cool* She particularly got the 🙆🏻 when some mates came round and we were using it in the garden. Unfortunately 1 or 2 pellets ricocheted off the trees back to where she was sitting with the other women on the patio. *rolleyes*

It's a bit like the guitar I bought about 25 years ago. I've had a few attempts at learning to play, including lessons, but I'm still sh1te at it. 😔 Won't get rid of it though, despite being nagged. After all, Mrs C has got shoes she's never worn but I don't nag her to get rid of them. *rolleyes* 😬

I'm sure all of us here on BC are law abiding citizens, but I feel uneasy about a gun being sold so openly and freely on here.

Shouldn't a minimum requirement be that any purchaser must produce a valid gun licence before they can buy this.

I don't mean to pee on your bonfire, I am just amazed you can buy a gun so easily.

What is there to be uneasy about ?

its a perfectly legal & legimate thing for law abiders to want do

the Swiss & germans prove this

this country is arguably the best example of gun control NOT working

lets get this into perspective here

its an air pistol not a Colt .45 - if it were anything other than an air pistol the owner would end up with a 5 year jail term as handguns (for people like us blatchatters) have been prohibited for around 10 years (unless of course you are a crook/drug dealer/ pimp / hoodie etc etc)

BTW good luck with the sale & its a fair price considering what they have gone up to because of the weak £

Thanks very much for that Ziplobb, I thought long and hard about replying to the "bonfire peeing" post but hey ho what's the point *confused*.......last 2 things I've tried to sell on here I've had comments from people not interested in buying the item but making ill informed comment,the other was a 7 by the way, not another gun *wink*

Thanks again *thumbup*

PS we are alike Brent 😬...........I'll be selling a "past hobby" on a monthly basis from now on, guitars 😔..don't even mention it *cry*

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

I would suggest that all of our 7s pose far moe of a danger to society than Walther air pistols

the fact is that is misued BOTH cause concern in equal measures

imagine a hoodie stealing a 7 & given it bootfuls & swapping ends near a bus stop where a load of old biddies & kiddies are stood ......

Try selling it near Barcelona 😔

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Kenny

See my posted image on "Was nearly car Jacked outside Barcelona" on chitchat

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Is it a PPK?...actually as some people already know, the pistol Connery posed with was actually an air pistol...not sure if it was a Walther air pistol though...

Anyway, I had my Daisy stolen last year and am looking for a secondhand Weirauch rifle if anyone knows of one...

this is not a PPK although there is an air version

the one in the Bond publicity photos is an LP53 spring pistol

the story is that when the photos were to be taken a PPK could not be found & someone on the set happened to have their LP53 handy and so it happened ...

LP53 is a qulaity item and a good one is an easy £250/£300